When setting up or updating an AudioEye account, users must adhere to the following password configuration requirements:
- Minimum 8 Characters
- At least 1 Uppercase letter
- At least 1 Number
- At least 1 Special Character
- Cannot be one of the last 24 passwords you used
- Cannot include your username
In addition to the above, established accounts adhere to the following account lockout protocols:
- 5 Failed attempts within 1 hour lock the user account for 24 hours
When resetting a password, users must have access to the email address on file. Initiating the Forgot Password process will initiate an email to be sent to the address on file that includes a one-time verification code and an optional link that drives the user to a reset password page; both of which expire after 24 hours.
Lastly, logged-in users will automatically be logged out of the admin after - 15 minutes of inactivity.