From the Ally Toolbar, users may engage one-of-a-kind, industry leading technologies. Each of the following Ally Toolbar utilities may be engaged individually or in combination with one another:
- The AudioEye Player – this tool mirrors the features and functions of traditional screen reader software, allowing the user to engage with the web environment by listening to content instead of reading. Users may control the user experience using the keyboard or mouse.
- The AudioEye Reader – this tool allows users to enlarge the viewport, increase font sizes, change color contrast, highlight text as it is being read aloud, reduce clutter and distracting content, simplify and normalize the user interface (including complex site menus) and other features intended to optimize the user experience for customizing the visual display of the site in ways that allow users to personalize their user experience to meet their individual needs.
- AudioEye Voice – this tool allows site visitors to command the website user experience using basic and standardized verbal commands to engage and interact with the site.
- AudioEye Help Desk - this tool is used for reporting accessibility related issues that are processed by AudioEye accessibility subject matter experts.
- Additionally, AudioEye now provides access to a Site Menu tool and a Page Elements Menu tool, which are, both, intended to simplify and optimize the user experience for keyboard users and individuals with cognitive disabilities.