Under the AODA, web-based services are considered compliant if they follow the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0.
Articles in this section
- What is the California Unruh Civil Rights Act?
- How do I ensure that my website is compliant with the California Unruh Act?
- What is CA AB 434?
- How can I ensure compliance with CA AB 434?
- What is the Air Carrier Access Act (ACAA)?
- How do I ensure compliance with the ACAA?
- What is the 21st Century Communications and Video Accessibility Act (CVAA)?
- How do I ensure compliance with CVAA?
- How can I ensure compliance with the 21st Century IDEA?
- Who is required to comply with 21st Century IDEA?