Both the Managed Certification Statement and the Pro Commitment Statement speak to the AudioEye customer's commitment to digital inclusion and detail the steps associated with the respective service adopted by the AudioEye customer. The Managed Certification Statement goes further to include the AudioEye Trusted Certification, which attests to AudioEye's direct oversight of the perpetual, end-to-end accessibility testing, remediation, and monitoring processes.
Articles in this section
- Which AudioEye plan is best for me?
- How does AudioEye Managed compare to AudioEye Enterprise?
- How is AudioEye Managed different from AudioEye Pro?
- How do I integrate the Accessibility Statement?
- What if I don't know the number of monthly pageviews?
- What does "pageviews monitored" mean?
- Why do you price by pageviews?
- What is the The Monitoring Report?