Available for both Pro and Managed customers, the Accessible Site Menu is made available from the Accessibility Toolbar and normalizes and optimizes the user experience for keyboard users, screen reader users, and individuals with cognitive disabilities. This feature also addresses several WCAG Success Criteria.
Articles in this section
- What is the AudioEye Toolbar?
- Is the AudioEye Toolbar the same for AudioEye Pro and AudioEye Managed?
- Does the AudioEye Toolbar make my website compliant?
- What is Toolbar customization?
- I installed AudioEye, but I don't see the AudioEye Toolbar icon, what do I do?
- How can I change the placement of the Accessibility Icon?
- What options are included in the Toolbar Settings menu?
- What is the Visual Toolkit?
- Video: What is the Visual Toolkit?
- What is the Accessible Site Menu?