Available for both Pro and Managed customers, the Page Elements Menu is made available from the Accessibility Toolbar and provides keyboard users and screen reader users with options to quickly navigate keyboard focus to different areas of the webpage. This feature also addresses several WCAG Success Criteria.
Articles in this section
- What is the Accessibility Toolbar?
- Does the Accessibility Toolbar make my website compliant?
- I installed AudioEye, but I don't see the Accessibility Toolbar icon, what do I do?
- What options are included in the Toolbar Settings menu?
- What is the Accessible Site Menu?
- What is the Page Elements Menu?
- What is the Visual Toolkit?
- Video: What is the Visual Toolkit?
- What is Player?
- What is Voice?