Single-Sign On (SSO) is a technology that allows users at an organization to utilize established credentials to authenticate with third-party systems. For instance, the Active Directory system at your corporation that you use to log into your computer may also be used as the authentication mechanism for your AudioEye account.
Articles in this section
- How do I access my Admin Dashboard?
- How do I activate my AudioEye customer account?
- How do I sign into my account?
- How do I add another domain to my service?
- How do I change my account information/profile?
- I forgot my password, what do I do?
- How do I reset my password?
- What are the password security requirements?
- How do I access customer education training videos?
- How do I add a user to, or remove a user from, my account?