The AudioEye Pro Commitment Statement speaks to a customer’s commitment to digital inclusion and details the steps associated with the respective services; however, it does not go as far as Certification, which is available only to Managed and Enterprise customers and attests to AudioEye's direct oversight of the perpetual, end-to-end accessibility testing, remediation, and monitoring processes.
Articles in this section
- What is AudioEye Pro?
- What are the features of AudioEye Pro?
- What are the benefits of AudioEye Pro?
- What is the price for AudioEye Pro?
- What is an Automated Accessibility Report?
- What do passed, problems and fixes mean on my Accessibility Report?
- What is an Accessibility Score?
- When will my Accessibility Score change?
- What is AI Guidance?
- What is the AudioEye Pro Commitment Statement?