Yes, AudioEye conducts manual testing as part of its Managed offering. Our team of digital accessibility experts works with a selection of the most popular assistive technology tools, testing content on different browsers. Our team also considers the user experience as part of the analysis, in addition to best practices and standards. For Pro customers, manual testing at the platform level helps inform platform-related remediation process.
Articles in this section
- What are the differences between the AudioEye plans?
- What is AudioEye Managed?
- What are the benefits of AudioEye Managed?
- Does AudioEye conduct manual testing?
- What is the AudioEye Trusted Certification?
- What are the steps to achieving and maintaining AudioEye Trusted Certification?
- Will AudioEye certify the web accessibility compliance of my site?
- What is the Accessibility Warranty?
- Does AudioEye indemnify me?
- What does the WCAG Accessibility Report provide?