An Accessibility Statement is standardized messaging provided by AudioEye, informing your website visitors about the digital inclusion efforts you're taking. The Accessibility Statement is typically deployed within your website’s main navigation or footer and implemented by the customer, whether iFrame or HTML.
Articles in this section
- Which AudioEye plan is best for me?
- How do I integrate the Accessibility Statement?
- What if I don't know the number of monthly pageviews?
- What does "pageviews monitored" mean?
- Why do you price by pageviews?
- How is AudioEye Managed different from AudioEye Pro?
- What is the The Monitoring Report?
- What is the Asset Identification report?