The Help desk is made available from the AudioEye Toolbar and allows end users to report any accessibility barriers they may encounter. As reported issues are validated, they are processed by AudioEye accessibility subject matter experts who then resolve them.
Articles in this section
- What is the AudioEye Toolbar?
- Is the AudioEye Toolbar the same for AudioEye Pro and AudioEye Managed?
- Does the AudioEye Toolbar make my website compliant?
- What is Toolbar customization?
- I installed AudioEye, but I don't see the AudioEye Toolbar icon, what do I do?
- How can I change the placement of the Accessibility Icon?
- What options are included in the Toolbar Settings menu?
- What is the Visual Toolkit?
- Video: What is the Visual Toolkit?
- What is the Accessible Site Menu?