Skip to Main is a best practice that is dynamically inserted by AudioEye toward the top of the document object model (DOM). It provides keyboard users and screen reader users with options to quickly bypass cumbersome navigation menus and blocks of content to quickly get to the main content of the page. Skip to Main provides efficient access to drive focus to the main body of content. This feature also addresses specific WCAG Success Criteria.
Articles in this section
- What is the AudioEye Toolbar?
- Is the AudioEye Toolbar the same for AudioEye Pro and AudioEye Managed?
- Does the AudioEye Toolbar make my website compliant?
- What is Toolbar customization?
- I installed AudioEye, but I don't see the AudioEye Toolbar icon, what do I do?
- How can I change the placement of the Accessibility Icon?
- What options are included in the Toolbar Settings menu?
- What is the Visual Toolkit?
- Video: What is the Visual Toolkit?
- What is the Accessible Site Menu?