Currently, Toolbar Settings allow end user to set persistence preferences. When enabled, as a user encounters one domain with AudioEye and engages certain settings or enabling certain features, those settings and features will persist when accessing another, separate domain enabled with AudioEye. Toolbar setting menu option may change over time.
Articles in this section
- What is the Accessibility Toolbar?
- Does the Accessibility Toolbar make my website compliant?
- I installed AudioEye, but I don't see the Accessibility Toolbar icon, what do I do?
- What options are included in the Toolbar Settings menu?
- What is the Accessible Site Menu?
- What is the Page Elements Menu?
- What is the Visual Toolkit?
- Video: What is the Visual Toolkit?
- What is Player?
- What is Voice?