AudioEye certifies accessibility for Managed customers. Within the Accessibility Toolbar for Managed customers, an AudioEye Trusted Certification statement details the steps being taken to fulfill and sustain a thorough testing and remediation plan. Learn more about the AudioEye Trusted Certification.
Articles in this section
- What is the AudioEye Trusted Certification?
- Will AudioEye certify the web accessibility compliance of my site?
- What are the benefits of AudioEye Managed?
- What are the benefits of AudioEye Pro?
- What is the difference between Managed and Pro?
- Why does the AudioEye Toolbar not display on mobile?
- Why doesn’t the icon marking entry to the floating Accessibility Toolbar change position in preview mode?
- Why doesn’t the floating Accessibility Toolbar activate in preview mode?
- I changed the position of the toolbar, but nothing happened. What should I do?
- How do I add the AudioEye Accessibility Toolbar to my site?