The Asset Identification report should populate after your first site evaluation (scan). This report simply identifies all of the digital media assets the scanner identified (i.e. image files, PDFs, mp3s, etc.). This report can be helpful in identifying certain digital assets that might require manual remediation.
Articles in this section
- Which AudioEye plan is best for me?
- How do I integrate the Accessibility Statement?
- What if I don't know the number of monthly pageviews?
- What does "pageviews monitored" mean?
- Why do you price by pageviews?
- How is AudioEye Managed different from AudioEye Pro?
- What is the The Monitoring Report?
- What is the Asset Identification report?