The Monitoring report takes time to populate with data as it is an ongoing reporting feature. Its purpose to is monitor your site’s activity over time, and identify when new features or content is added in violation of accessibility standards. If you’ve scanned your site, fixed a number of issues, and don’t publish any new content thereafter, the Monitoring Report won’t have any data to populate its report with. If/when you do publish new content, the Monitoring Report will run periodically in the background, and ideally report any new accessibility issues that have arisen with the new content.
Articles in this section
- Which AudioEye plan is best for me?
- How do I integrate the Accessibility Statement?
- What if I don't know the number of monthly pageviews?
- What does "pageviews monitored" mean?
- Why do you price by pageviews?
- How is AudioEye Managed different from AudioEye Pro?
- What is the The Monitoring Report?
- What is the Asset Identification report?