When creating your Drupal website, AudioEye is available as a Drupal Module. Build accessibility in quickly and easily.
Or, if you prefer to add AudioEye to your Drupal website manually, follow these steps:
- Inside the Drupal admin panel, click "Structure" in the top menu.
- Click on "Block Layout" at the top of the list.
- Select the tab labeled "Custom Block Library".
- Click the button to "Add a Custom Block".
- In the Block Description field, give your block a name or description.
- In the Text Format dropdown, select "Full HTML".
- In the Body menu, click on "Source".
- To place the Custom Block in your site’s footer, return to the Block Layout tab.
- In the footer list at the bottom, select whichever footer you wish to insert the Custom Block.
- Locate your Custom Block in the list and click "Place Block".
- Uncheck the Display Title check box and click "Save Block".
- On the Block Layout Page, click "Save Blocks".