The Player on the AudioEye Toolbar mirrors the features and functions of a traditional screen reader software. By selecting the Player, users can listen to website content read allowed. Users may control the user experience using the keyboard or mouse.
Articles in this section
- What is the AudioEye Toolbar?
- Is the AudioEye Toolbar the same for AudioEye Pro and AudioEye Managed
- Does the AudioEye Toolbar make my website compliant?
- What is Toolbar customization?
- I installed AudioEye, but I don't see the AudioEye Toolbar icon, what do I do?
- How can I change the placement of the Accessibility Icon?
- What options are included in the Toolbar Settings menu?
- What is the Visual Toolkit?
- Video: What is the Visual Toolkit?
- What is the Accessible Site Menu?