The vast majority of websites are built on CMS platform templates. AudioEye continuously identifies and engineers custom WCAG fixes for these templates, which automatically improves the accessibility of those websites created on these templates.
Articles in this section
- What is AudioEye Managed?
- What are the features of AudioEye Managed?
- What are the prices for AudioEye Managed?
- How do I know whether my website is considered Simple, Advanced or Commerce?
- What is the definition of a Commerce site?
- What is the definition of an Advanced site?
- What is the definition of a Simple site?
- What information is available to Managed customers in their Admin Dashboard?
- What are Continuous AI-Automated Fixes for Common WCAG Errors?
- What are you fixing with AI?