Your score changes when your site errors are fixed. When the more impactful WCAG errors are corrected, your score will go up. If you add more content, and therefore more WCAG errors, your Accessibility Score may go down.
Articles in this section
- What is AudioEye Pro?
- What are the features of AudioEye Pro?
- What are the benefits of AudioEye Pro?
- What is the price for AudioEye Pro?
- What is an Automated Accessibility Report?
- What do passed, problems and fixes mean on my Accessibility Report?
- What is an Accessibility Score?
- When will my Accessibility Score change?
- What is AI Guidance?
- What is the AudioEye Pro Commitment Statement?