- Open Chrome
- Log into your AudioEye Portal
- On the left-side navigation, click "AudioEye Builder Tool"
- Click "Download Chrome Extension"
- You will be taken to the Chrome Web Store to install the extension
- After installation, the AudioEye logo will appear to the right of the address bar indicating that the Builder is installed and ready to use on your site
Log in: In order to use the Builder, you must log into AudioEye with your credentials. This can be done in two ways:
- Login on audioeye.com
- Login by opening the Builder directly (if this is the initial login point, you will be prompted for credentials)
Note: If this is the first time using the Builder on your website, you must grant site permissions to the Builder. A window will detail which permissions are needed and why it is necessary. Allow permissions to fully use the Builder Tool